HTC-100B High Precision Creep Testing Machine With Servo Motor For
Stress Rupture Test
- Numerous high temperature pull rods, specimen holders, furnace
systems and extensometers available for creep and stress Relaxation
applications. Many of which are also adaptable to hot tensile
testing applications on universal testing machines.
- Control system owns the three closed control function as load
control, extension control, and velocity control. High precise
control and accurate load with load measurement resolution reach
1/300000; the loading testing curve can be plotted automatically.
- Additionally, manual operation also be offered, users can unload to
protect the apparatus by hand, especial the load cell, when
suddenly power cut off.
- Software owns powerful function offering specimens registration,
apparatus control, test data acquisition and store, test result
inquiring, data processing and test report export
- Remote communication control function saves your operators
invigilation during testing process; alarm message can be
transmitted to your mobile phone to inform you test situation by
equipping with special dial number device.
- This Series creep testing machine applies advanced servo motor and
ball screw actuator which assure loading conveniently and simply.
The drive system comprises a printed circuit motor with toothed
belt and gearbox to the recirculating ball screw actuator.
- Motorized draw-head assembly automatically compensates for specimen
elongation and keeps loading bar with excellent load accuracy of
+/- 0.5% guaranteed.
- Both room temperature and elevated temperature systems are
- Furnace and chambers available with temperature ranges from 200°C
to 1100°Cin common air environments
- This type of machine is designed as low cost solutions for
long-term creep and stress-rupture testing applications of metallic
and alloy materials under high temperature in accordance with ASTM,
BS, EN, ISO and other similar international testing standards.
Force range (kN)
± 0.5%/ ± 1%
± 0.5%/ ± 1%
Force resolution (minimum weight set)
Extension measurement range(mm)
Force rage (N/s)
Lower pull rod travel (mm)
Lower pull rod speed (mm/min)
Leveling motor power
Uniform temperature zone