WAL-300 / WAL-1000 High Precision Computerized Horizontal Hydraulic
Tensile Test Machine
- The WAL series of microchip controlled electro servo hydraulic
horizontal tensile testing machine is mainly designed for tensile
strength tests on anchor chain, hook, porcelain insulator, wire
rope, stopper, electric cable, optical cable, overhead line, steel
strand, slings, plastic woven sack, rods, ropes.
- This product is born with a refined structure that enables more
steady loads and precise controls. It adopts the leading
high-performance AEC-1000 Controller, which is usually equipped on
high-end material testing machines. The mechanical components
collaborate with the pioneered modular TestLive computer testing
software to ensure the stability, precision and reliability of the
- This product applies a horizontal frame structure. The main frame
comprises frame structural component, grip fixating components,
cylinder piston set, protective shield, transducers and etc.
Functionalities like fast forward and fast backward are available
from the piston. Tests on specimen are performed on the integrated
central controlling panel. The pre-installed safety limit unit
ensures the usage safety of this product.
- This product is customizable according users’ specific requirements
(capacity, specimen length, and etc.).
- Support for multi-language user-interface extendibility,
pre-installed with American English and Simplified Chinese.
- Dynamic display of load, displacement and real-time testing curve
on the screen.
- Closed loop control of channels such as load, displacement, etc.
Smooth switching in between.
- Fulfills the requirements of tensile tests, as well as a variety of
destructive and non-destructive tests, and constant load tests.
- Rounding off of numerical testing data complies with GB 8170-87
(UDC511.1/2) Rules of Rounding Off for Numerical Values, supports
rounding off in sections and custom rounding off.
- Characteristic testing data can be marked on testing graphs.
- Capable of statistical operations on testing data (average,
standard deviation, coefficient of variance).
- Automatic requesting for testing result data, also capable of
launching an advanced analysis to inspect the data.
- As many as 20 layers of sensor linear compensation, elevates the
precision of the instruments to the next level.
- Support saving, instant retrieving and inspection of testing
- Capable of re-analyzing test data and curves, and partial zooming
of testing curves at will.
- Open testing report, support custom testing template, automatic
generation of testing report, which can be printed, previewed or
saved as files.
- Support Excel report templates and customized editing of test
- Integrated with travel limit protection and full scale overload
Load measurement range
Load measurement accuracy
±1/500000 of Max capacity, no stepping, no change in full scale
Displacement measurement accuracy
Speed adjustment Range
Loading speed adjustment Range
Loading speed accuracy
Specimen fixating method
Manual or automatic (customized)