SLW-300A Microcomputer Control Tensile Stress Relaxation Testing
- Algorithm to predict specimen’s stress relaxation performance after
1000 hours (or any specified value in hours), with the option of
single or double logarithm. Capable of predicting with standard
specimen data or real-time collected data (Suggested). Integrated
with an extensive specimen library to improve the precision and
reliability of testing results.
- Splitting the sampling stage into four sub-stages and applies
different sampling cycles in consideration of the logarithm
characteristic of time, improving the reliability of data greatly.
- Support for 100-hour tests. Test time can be assigned at will. E.g.
- Automatically retrieves test data and inspects the stress
relaxation performance of the specimen. (e.g. stress relaxation
rate, relaxed stress, relaxation rate, etc.)
- Closed loop control of channels such as load, displacement,
deformation, etc. Smooth switching in between.
- As many as 20 layers of sensor linear compensation, elevates the
precision of the instruments to the next level.
- Comparing a framed structure with a column-based structure, the
framed structure has better stiffness that is over 2.5 times
greater than the column-based structure.
- Closed test space design reduces the temperature shift resulted
from the air flow at the air-conditioner vent, improves the
temperature uniformity and stability in the test space.
- Pre-installed with reaction frame, provides more convenience for
the load transducer to calibrate.
- Real-time drawing of curves of remaining load with time, or
temperature with time.
- Integrated with high performance load transducers and AC excitation
solutions, eliminating the impact of shift of the measurement
system on the accuracy of data.
- The measurement and control system is capable of backing up the
transducer’s calibration data, improving the system’s maintenance
- Dynamic display of load, displacement, deformation and real-time
testing curve on the screen.
- Support saving, instant retrieving and inspection of testing
- Capable of re-analyzing test data and curves, and partial zooming
of testing curves at will.
- Open testing report, support custom testing template, automatic
generation of testing report, which can be printed, previewed or
saved as files.
- Support Excel report templates and customized editing of test
- Integrated with travel limit protection and full scale overload
- Features a large test space that satisfies both GB requirements
(longer than 60 times the specimen’s diameter), as well as American
and European requirements (not less than 2.4 meters).
- The SLW-300A series of microchip controlled tensile stress
relaxation testing machine is mainly designed to inspect the stress
relaxation performances of steel wire, rod and strand, applicable
to fields including road, bridge, construction, quality control
department, science research department, iron forging and etc.
- This product features more steady loads, precise controls, low
noise level, and long-term stability. It adopts the leading
high-performance AEC-1000 Controller, which is usually equipped on
high-end material testing machines. The mechanical components
collaborate with the pioneered modular Test Live computer testing
software to ensure the stability, precision and reliability of the
- This product complies with the standards and requirements of GB/T
10120-1996, ASTM E328-2008.
Load measurement range
Load measurement accuracy
±1/500000 of Max capacity, no stepping, no change in full scale
Load transducer creep
Temperature effect on load transducer sensitivity
Deformation measurement range
Deformation measurement accuracy
Grip displacement measurement accuracy
Grip speed adjustment range
Grip speed accuracy
Loading speed adjustment Range
Loading speed controlling accuracy
Temperature measurement resolution
Temperature measurement accuracy
Valid tensile travel
Max distance between left/right grip: 2450 mm
Diameter for steel strand:12.7 mm, 15.4 mm, length ≥ 3.2 m
Diameter for PC steel rod: φ4mm～φ16mm, length ≥ 3.2 m
Approx. 1600 kg
Note: deformation measurement bundle needs further purchase