XND-6 / XND-10 Electronic Wire Torsion Testing Machine, Inspecting
- This product features a well-made frame, an efficient structure and
high precision and stability, meanwhile easy and safe to operate.
- This product complies with the standards and requirements of GB/T
239-1999, YB/T 4176-2008.
- The XND series of wire torsion testing machine is mainly designed
to inspect the plasticity and non-uniformity of specimen under
torsion by the rotation turns when it breaks and the state of its
- TFT true-color LED screen to display current rotation, target
rotation turn and configured speed.
- No stepping in speed adjustment. Automatic data recording. Rotation
speed and turns configurable.
- Automatic stop when reaches target rotation turns or specimen
- Distance between grip jaw continuously adjustable by moving the
- Stably and reliably controlled through human interface and PLC.
- Stainless table makes it easier to clean.
- Equipped with translucent safety shield to prevent specimen from
popping out when it breaks.
- More reliable hydraulic gripping means for wires in large diameter.
Specimen diameter (mm)
Grip Jaw distance (mm)
Torsion speed range (turns/min)
Frame dimensions (mm3)
Approx. 250 kg
Approx. 350 kg
Approx. 850 kg
Approx. 950 kg
Approx. 3500 kg
Approx. 4000 kg