PLW-1000 Hydraulic Fatigue Testing Machine with Dynamic Display for
- Communicate with a computer through USB or network port (RJ45),
high data transferring rate, enabling real-time software data
- Slot structured bus may be extended to connect to multiple
- High speed data acquisition card ensures the fast responding of
dynamic controls and the precision of data sampling.
- CPU + DSP dual core controlling unit. Slot structured bus,
convenient to extend, demonstrating excellent dynamic performance.
- Closed loop control of channels such as load, displacement,
deformation, etc. Smooth switching in between.
- Integrated with a function generator, realizing the control over
sine waves, triangle waves, square waves, sawtooth waves and etc.
- Concurrent sampling and measuring in multiple measuring channels,
making test results more realistic.
- High frequency rapid closed-loop control featuring a complete set
of dynamic controlling characteristics.
- Electric components comply with the requirements of the EMC safety
- Stable sampling and controlling frequencies guarantees the
precision of data and controls.
- Integrated with travel limit protection and full scale overload
- The PLW series of microchip controlled electro-hydraulic servo
fatigue testing machine is mainly designed for tension and
compression test, fracture toughness test, CT test, CCT test and
- This product is integrated with a high-stiffness frame. The
crossbeam is hydraulically driven to adjust the test space. The
precise actuator collaborates with the intelligent Test Live
computer testing software to ensure the completeness and precision
of the test results. The rated load of the main frame ranges from 5
to 25kN or 50 to 1000kN. The actuator cylinder comes out in 100mm,
150mm, 400mm and many other models.
Load measurement range (%)
Actuator dynamic stroke (mm)
frequency range (Hz)
Number of Column
test space rang (mm)
test space width (mm)
Base width (mm)
Base depth (mm)
Overall height (mm)