NZW-3000 Computerized Axial Torque Load Joint Testing Machine, Easy
and Safe Operation
- Support for data searching. Returns the corresponding data at
y-axis when entered the coordinate at x-axis.
- Support saving, instant retrieving and inspection of testing
- Capable of re-analyzing test data and curves, and partial zooming
of testing curves at will.
- Support Excel report templates and customized editing of test
- Integrated with travel limit protection and full-scale overload
- Dynamic display of torque, rotation and real-time testing curve on
- Control over loading speed of torque and rotation, no stepping for
- Support for setting a target value on torque, rotation and grip
load at will. Automatically sustains when it reaches the specified
- Capable of sustaining at the maximum torque, rotation and grip
- Options for displaying curves including torque-rotation,
torque-grip load, grip load-rotation
- The NZW-3000 series of microchip controlled axial torque load joint
testing machine is mainly designed to inspect the mechanical
characteristics of fasteners including bolt, screw, stud and etc.
It is a necessity for fields such as fastener manufacture, quality
control department, science research department, shipping
manufacture, iron forging, aerospace, electricity and others to
perform related analysis and tests.
- This product features steady and precise loads. There is no
stepping when it is at low speeds, meanwhile responding agilely to
adjustments. It also features a reduced noise level at high speeds.
It adopts the leading high-performance AEC-1000 Controller, which
is usually equipped on high-end material testing machines. The
mechanical components collaborate with the pioneered modular
TestLive computer testing software to ensure the stability,
precision and reliability of the whole system.
- This product complies with the standards and requirements of BS EN
ISO 898-1, BS EN ISO 898-2, ASTM F568M-07.
Torque measurement range
Torque measurement accuracy
Rotation measurement accuracy
Grip load measurement range
Grip load measurement accuracy
Rotation rate range
Rotation rate accuracy
Rotation rate adjustment
AC Servo Continuously Viable
Approx. 2100 kg