ETT-500 High Precision Torsion Testing Machine, Computer Control
Automatic Torque Tester
- For maximum torsion testing versatility and capability, BAIROE
offers a full range of torsion testing machines in capacities from
500 to 3000 Nm. These uniquely superior torsion testers provide
loading and weighing capabilities in both directions of rotation.
This feature makes it possible to conveniently determine not only
the ultimate torque load of a specimen, but how that specimen
behaves under conditions of continuous or intermittent torque
loading in both directions. Essentially, each torsion tester
comprises a variable speed drive loading system and a digital
control and indicating system in a fixed unit. The weighing head
with its strain gage torque sensor is mounted on a moveable unit,
which can position on the rails to accommodate specimens of varying
- Dynamic display of torque, rotation and real-time testing curve on
- Control over loading speed of torque and rotation, no stepping for
- Support for setting a target value on torque, rotation and grip
load at will. Automatically sustains when it reaches the specified
- Capable of sustaining at the maximum torque, rotation .
- Options for displaying curves including torque-rotation.
- Support for data searching. Returns the corresponding data at
y-axis when entered the coordinate at x-axis.
- Support saving, instant retrieving and inspection of testing
- Capable of re-analyzing test data and curves, and partial zooming
of testing curves at will.
- Support Excel report templates and customized editing of test
- Integrated with travel limit protection and full-scale overload
Torque measurement range
Torque accuracy (%)
Rotation measurement accuracy (%)
Rotation rate range (deg/min)
Distance between clamping grips (mm)
Specimen diameter between gauge length (mm)
Power supply (kW) AC380v/50Hz
Frame dimensions (mm)