ETT-1000 Computer Control Torsion Testing Machine With Full-Scale
- These uniquely superior torsion testers provide loading and
weighing capabilities in both directions of rotation. This feature
makes it possible to conveniently determine not only the ultimate
torque load of a specimen, but how that specimen behaves under
conditions of continuous or intermittent torque loading in both
directions. Essentially, each torsion tester comprises a variable
speed drive loading system and a digital control and indicating
system in a fixed unit. The weighing head with its strain gage
torque sensor is mounted on a moveable unit, which can position on
the rails to accommodate specimens of varying lengths.For maximum torsion testing versatility and capability, BAIROE
offers a full range of torsion testing machines in capacities from
500 to 3000 Nm.
- Dynamic display of torque, rotation and real-time testing curve on
- Control over loading speed of torque and rotation, no stepping for
- Support for setting a target value on torque, rotation and grip
load at will. Automatically sustains when it reaches the specified
- Capable of sustaining at the maximum torque, rotation .
- Options for displaying curves including torque-rotation.
- Support for data searching. Returns the corresponding data at
y-axis when entered the coordinate at x-axis.
- Support saving, instant retrieving and inspection of testing
- Capable of re-analyzing test data and curves, and partial zooming
of testing curves at will.
- Support Excel report templates and customized editing of test
- Integrated with travel limit protection and full-scale overload
Torque measurement range
Torque accuracy (%)
Rotation measurement accuracy (%)
Rotation rate range (deg/min)
Distance between clamping grips (mm)
Specimen diameter between gauge length (mm)
Power supply (kW) AC380v/50Hz
Frame dimensions (mm)