YAW-300 / YAW- 5 Mirocomputer Contol Compression Testing Machine,
Dual Test Space
- Stainless steel table provides more convenience in usage and
- Servo hydraulic controlling system features precision in control,
little noise and reduced low energy consumption.
- Servo hydraulic system consumes no energy under non-testing states,
which saves energy and emits low heat.
- Reduced footprint requires little lab space.
- Dynamic display of load, displacement, time and real-time testing
curve on the screen.
- Constant loading speed test supported.
- Capable of holding on maximum displacement.
- Domestically pioneered open-testing-method settings. Engineers may
set up testing projects then operators may employ the projects for
testing, greatly reduced the difficulty of the operations and the
requirement in the skills and trainings of the operator.
- Domestically pioneered process-oriented design of testing control.
Provides users with intuitive testing control procedures and a wide
range of instruction types. Also supports dynamic instruction
- Domestically pioneered highly efficient three-level operation model
of testing data processing. Supports open testing data processing,
appending custom testing data items and re-inspection of processed
- Rounding off of numerical testing data complies with GB 8170-87
(UDC511.1/2) Rules of Rounding Off for Numerical Values, supports
rounding off in sections and custom rounding off.
- Characteristic testing data can be marked on testing graphs.
- Capable of statistical operations on testing data (average,
standard deviation, coefficient of variance).
- Capable of re-analyzing test data and curves, and partial zooming
of testing curves at will.
- Open testing report, support custom testing template, automatic
generation of testing report, which can be printed, previewed or
saved as files.
- Integrated with travel limit protection and full-scale overload
- The YAW-300/5 series of microchip controlled automatic compression
testing machine (Dual test space) is mainly designed for
compression on cement and mortar, or other mechanics performance
tests in fields including construction materials, road, bridge,
quality control department, etc.
- This product is integrated with the domestically pioneered servo
hydraulic source loading technology, which enables steady and
precise loading. A set of Panasonic® servo drivers and motors is
adopted as its servo system. The whole testing system operates
under 50dB, which is a great decrease, and is even better than
electronic universal testing machines, which usually feature low
operating noise. This technology enables the servo system to
consume no power under non-testing states, reducing 65-70% of power
compared to conventional constant-pressure hydraulic systems. This
is a technology that cuts down energy consumption, and fulfills the
requirements in the age of carbon-free economy development.
- This product complies with the standards and requirements of GB/T
17671, GB/T 50081, GB/T 2611, etc.
Load measurement range
Load measurement accuracy
±1/500000 of Max capacity, no stepping, no change in full scale
Loading speed adjustment Range
Loading speed accuracy
Compression platen distance
Upper compression platen diameter
Lower compression platen diameter
Upper/lower roller distance
Approx. 800 kg