YAW-1000 Automatic Compression Testing Machine to Test Materials,
- Capable of statistical operations on testing data (average,
standard deviation, coefficient of variance).
- Automatic requesting for testing result data, also capable of
launching an advanced analysis to inspect the data.
- As many as 20 layers of sensor linear compensation, elevates the
precision of the instruments to the next level.
- Support saving, instant retrieving and inspection of testing
- Capable of re-analyzing test data and curves, and partial zooming
of testing curves at will.
- Support Excel report templates and customized editing of test
- Integrated with travel limit protection and full scale overload
- Support for multi-language user-interface extendibility.
- Dynamic display of load, displacement, time and real-time testing
curve on the screen.
- Closed loop control of channels such as load, displacement, etc.
Smooth switching in between.
- Constant loading speed test supported.
- Capable of holding on maximum load or displacement.
- Rounding off of numerical testing data complies with GB 8170-87
(UDC511.1/2) Rules of Rounding Off for Numerical Values, supports
rounding off in sections and custom rounding off.
- Characteristic testing data can be marked on testing graphs.
- The YAW-1000 series of microchip controlled automatic compression
testing machine is mainly designed for compression under its rated
loading capability. It features a bottom-mounted hydraulic
cylinder, electrically adjustable test space, applicable to fields
including construction, construction materials, road, bridge,
higher education, mining, quality control department, Metrology and
etc. to perform tests on metal, non-metal, jack, rubber base and
other materials to inspect their mechanics performances.
- This product comprises a mainframe, a convey unit, a servo
hydraulic system, a servo controller and the computer system. The
compression space can be adjusted by electromechanically moving the
crossbeam. A gap-eliminating unit is installed inside the crossbeam
to eliminate the runout caused by the gap between the nut and the
ball screw. The upper compression platen is integrated with a
spherical seat to align itself automatically. The lower compression
plated features a moveable design that can move back and forth
while mounting or removing specimens.
- This product is born with a refined structure that enables more
steady loads and precise controls. It adopts the leading
high-performance AEC-1000 Controller, which is usually equipped on
high-end material testing machines. The mechanical components
collaborate with the pioneered modular Test Live computer testing
software to ensure the stability, precision and reliability of the
- This product complies with the standards and requirements of GB/T
16825.1-2008, GB/T 2611-2007.
Load measurement range
Load measurement accuracy
±1/250000 of Max capacity, no stepping, no change in full scale
Piston displacement measurement accuracy
Piston speed adjustment Range
Crosshead speed accuracy
Loading speed adjustment Range
Loading speed accuracy
Compression platen distance
1000 mm (or user customized)
Approx. 3200 kg