3000kN High Precision Microcomputer Control Automatic Compression
- The YAW series of microchip controlled automatic compression
testing machine is mainly designed for compression under its rated
loading capability. It features a bottom-mounted hydraulic
cylinder, electrically adjustable test space, applicable to fields
including construction, construction materials, road, bridge,
higher education, mining, quality control department, Metrology and
etc. to perform compression tests on metal, non-metal, jack, rubber
base, concrete, cement, high-strength concrete and other materials
to inspect their mechanics performances.
- This product comprises a mainframe, a servo hydraulic system, a
servo controller and the computer system. The height of the
compression space can be adjusted by electromechanically moving the
crossbeam. The upper compression platen is integrated with a
spherical seat to align itself automatically. The hydraulic
cylinder is integrated with the leading composite-sealing
technology, featuring characteristics including low friction, no
- Hydraulic system is upgraded with a speed withdraw unit to promote
- The product is born with a refined structure that enables more
steady loads and precise controls. It adopts the leading
high-performance AEC-1000 Controller, which is usually equipped on
high-end material testing machines. The mechanical components
collaborate with the pioneered modular Test Live computer testing
software to ensure the stability, precision and reliability of the
- This product complies with the standards and requirements of GB/T
16825.1-2008, GB/T50081-2002, GB/T 2611-2007.
- Support for multi-language user-interface extendibility,
pre-installed with American English and Simplified Chinese.
- Dynamic display of load, displacement, time and real-time testing
curve on the screen.
- Closed loop control of channels such as load, displacement, etc.
Smooth switching in between.
- Constant loading speed test supported.
- Capable of holding on maximum load or displacement.
- Support for compression tests on various metal or non-metal
materials to inspect their mechanics performances.
- Domestically pioneered open-testing-method settings. Engineers may
set up testing projects then operators may employ the projects for
testing, greatly reduced the difficulty of the operations and the
requirement in the skills and trainings of the operator.
- Domestically pioneered process-oriented design of testing control.
Provides users with intuitive testing control procedures and a wide
range of instruction types. Also supports dynamic instruction
- Domestically pioneered highly efficient three-level operation model
of testing data processing. Supports open testing data processing,
appending custom testing data items and re-inspection of processed
- Rounding off of numerical testing data complies with GB 8170-87
(UDC511.1/2) Rules of Rounding Off for Numerical Values, supports
rounding off in sections and custom rounding off.
- Characteristic testing data can be marked on testing graphs.
- Capable of statistical operations on testing data (average,
standard deviation, coefficient of variance).
- Automatic requesting for testing result data, also capable of
launching an advanced analysis to inspect the data.
- As many as 20 layers of sensor linear compensation, elevates the
precision of the instruments to the next level.
- Support saving, instant retrieving and inspection of testing
- Capable of re-analyzing test data and curves, and partial zooming
of testing curves at will.
- Support Excel report templates and customized editing of test
- Integrated with travel limit protection and full scale overload
Load measurement range
Load measurement accuracy
±1/500000 of Max capacity, no stepping, no change in full scale
Piston displacement measurement accuracy
Piston speed adjustment Range
Crosshead speed accuracy
Loading speed adjustment Range
Loading speed accuracy
Compression platen distance
Hydraulic system dimensions
Approx. 3100 kg