WDW-50 Ring Stiffness Test Machine, Electronic Universal Testing
Machine, Dynamic Display
- It is a new type of material testing machine featuring the
combination of the latest generation of green electronic technology
and ingenious mechanical transmission design, demonstrating a low
standby power consume, reduced operation noise, extended operating
life and no pollution to the environment.The WDW-50 series of microchip controlled ring stiffness testing
machine is mainly designed to inspect the circular cross-section
stiffness of plastic pipe, FRP pipe, FWRPMP, HDPE double wall
corrugated pipe and composite pipe. It is a special instrument for
civil construction, mining industry, quality control department,
chemical industry and pipe manufacturing to inspect component
- This product is born with a refined structure that enables more
steady loads and precise controls. It adopts the leading
high-performance AEC-1200 Controller, which is usually equipped on
high-end material testing machines. The mechanical components
collaborate with the pioneered modular Test Live computer testing
software to ensure the stability, precision and reliability of the
- Dynamic display of load, displacement and real-time testing curve
on the screen.
- Support for displaying a single curve of a specimen or the overlay
of multiple curves.
- Domestically pioneered open-testing-method settings. Engineers may
set up testing projects then operators may employ the projects for
testing, greatly reduced the difficulty of the operations and the
requirement in the skills and trainings of the operator.
- Domestically pioneered process-oriented design of testing control.
Provides users with intuitive testing control procedures and a wide
range of instruction types. Also supports dynamic instruction
- Domestically pioneered highly efficient three-level operation model
of testing data processing. Supports open testing data processing,
appending custom testing data items and re-inspection of processed
- Rounding off of numerical testing data complies with GB 8170-87
(UDC511.1/2) Rules of Rounding Off for Numerical Values, supports
rounding off in sections and custom rounding off.
- Characteristic testing data can be marked on testing graphs.
- Capable of statistical operations on testing data (average,
standard deviation, coefficient of variance).
- Automatic requesting for testing result data, also capable of
launching an advanced analysis to inspect the data.
- As many as 20 layers of sensor linear compensation, elevates the
precision of the instruments to the next level.
- Support saving, instant retrieving and inspection of testing
- Capable of re-analyzing test data and curves, and partial zooming
of testing curves at will.
- Open testing report, support custom testing template, automatic
generation of testing report, which can be printed, previewed or
saved as files.
- Integrated with software limit protection, hardware travel limit
protection and full scale overload protection.
Load measurement range
Load measurement accuracy
±1/500000 of Max capacity, no stepping, no change in full scale
Crosshead displacement measurement accuracy
Crosshead speed adjustment Range
Crosshead speed accuracy
Valid test space
Valid testing width
Approx. 1100 kg