Multi Function Corrosion Testing Machine
- Multi-functional crack growth rate (CGR) testing machine is used in
the corrosive medium environment for measuring the slow strain rate
tensile, corrosion fatigue loading and crack growth length. The
crack growth measurement uses DCPD method, and can apply in the
corrosive medium environment. According to the connected corrosive
medium environment to configure the suitable experiment caldron in
order to satisfy the specific testing requirement.
- The host machine structure is adopted frame type; the loading unit
can upside down and fixes in order to meet the different medium
environment’s testing requirement.
- High rigid overloading framework.
- High performance digital servo load control system, the speed
control accuracy is high.
- Can use double transformation sensor, specimen’s transformation
measurement accuracy is high.
- Pressure-balanced system, can equip water cooling system.
- Integrated form AEC-1800 measurement and control system, it’s
convenient to extension.
- Can achieve crack growth measurement in the corrosive medium
DCPD crack growth measurement system
- In the process of test, it used direct constant potential drop
(DCPD) to dynamic detect the crack initiation and growth process;
it can get the curve a/W-Time.
- It can test CT (compact tension) specimen, and it usually uses 0.5T
and 1T CT.
- Crack growth resolution can be reached 1µm (decided by growth rate
curve), and the absolute resolution can be 20µm.
- Can be constant K control, and automatically adjust the middle
value and R value in the loading force.
- By the step of programming the constant L control, you can direct
detect the fracture toughness property K1C of material.
- Professional crack growth test software.
Main technical parameters
- Max. Force: 50kN
- Force range: 1%~100%F.S.
- Force measurement accuracy: ±0.5%
- Loading head max. travel range: 80mm
- Loading head travel speed: 10mm/s～1x10-7mm/s
- Loading head measurement accuracy: ±0.5%
- Loading head displacement resolution: 0.05µm
- Deformation measurement range: 0~20mm
- Deformation measurement resolution: 1µm
- Deformation measurement accuracy: ±0.5%
- Fatigue loading waveform: sine wave
- Fatigue loading sine wave frequency: 0.0001~1Hz
- Crack measurement length resolution: 1µm
- Crack measurement length absolute accuracy: 20µm
- Experiment caldron max. operating temperature: 600℃
- Experiment caldron max. operating pressure: 35MPa
- Experiment caldron cubage: 2.2L